Production Training Lead
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, direct, deliver, and continuously improve the production training program, as well as ongoing learning opportunities for the company’s new and existing production departmental staff in support of organization’s needs
- Help to develop and finalize curriculum along with the SMEs
- Facilitate learning related to our production processes and tools
- Employ a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training program and data collection
- Direct specific production training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of improvements to the data collection training programs
- Present production training curriculum at forums such as, but not limited to: new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, and as requested
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all production training through reports and business metrics
- Provide ongoing or additional training to production professionals struggling or at-risk with meeting their goals based on skill set and/or competency
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs using skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- Background in the development and execution of full training lifecycle metrics to measure and drive business results
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and fundamental skills in the areas of training curriculum design and evaluation
- Excellent presentation and training delivery skills – able to deliver in-person as well as by leveraging technology for effective distance or e-learning, web-based and remote (audio) training methods
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, teamwork and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.