Retail Product Strategist
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Subject matter expert in retail product strategy, including: pricing strategies, seasonality impacts, etc.
- Assists in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing markets.
- Assists in identifying growth opportunities for client sales and marketing initiatives.
- Proactively learns to effectively understand and appropriately communicate competitive products, market trends, and pertinent technologies.
- Participates in analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as assigned in collaboration with management.
- Evaluates, recommends, customizes, and implements operations best practices that support the business direction and promotes/enhances the desired outcomes to create a culture of performance excellence.
Desired Skills & Experience
Solid retail experience required.
4-6 years depending on depth of experience
Starbuck's experience is a plus
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.