Senior Category Manager
Senior Category Manager (Buyer)
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Marketing team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for top-level merchandising professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Senior Category Manager (Buyer) will take a leading role in sharing our story while creating compelling narratives within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by creating, designing, and improving our market KPI's as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also have the chance to;
- Drive category growth including profit margin and sales through product assortment, pricing, planning and inventory management, and site merchandising strategies
- You'll lead new products from concept to commercialization, including ideation, sourcing, design, and development
- Implement dynamic pricing and on-site merchandising decisions daily, incorporating real-time sales, conversion and inventory metric
- Establish and build strong vendor relationships to optimize for total quality and innovation while improving speed to market, sourcing and cost efficiencies
What we seek is a Senior Category Manager(Buyer)with the ability to own their brand and work on a broad range of different projects. Metrics and analytics are something that excites you as you dive into trends to making the next big push for the season. These are what we are looking for;
- Ability to identify leading-edge trends and translate into commercial product.
- Ability to flex seamlessly between analytical and creative thinking
- Strong business acumen, with a consistent track record of sales and profit growth
- E-commerce/startup experience a plus
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our merchandising team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Rob Van Auken
Location: Chicago, Illinois