Senior Growth Product Manager at FOURKITES
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Startups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As the Sr. Growth Product Manager with FourKites, you will drive existing product areas and help develop new ones based on the big-picture vision. Proactively support international expansion by digging deep on customer needs from varying geographies. This role will lead a small team charged with growing parts of our core product portfolio or new adjacent ideas using experimentation, product sense and top-notch cross-functional stakeholder management. You will also help us in growing the uptake of our products and services organically through experimentation best practices.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a keen eye for detail, the courage to dive into key strategic initiatives and the drive to make a product a reality. This role is not a marketer. This is an experienced product manager who is focused on delivering quantifiable business outcomes at speed and developing best practices along the way.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across geographically distributed cities on multiple continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with customers, prospects, sales and other internal stakeholders
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure and have experience bringing new structure to the chaos
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well-defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- You are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our products
- You have defined and delivered on a roadmap for your product areas built on input from all stakeholders and key customers
- You collaborate continually with engineering, sales, operations, PMO, and UX leads to set up your teams for success in executing
- You meet with operational leads to establish and maintain strong communication channels essential for running the overall business
- 5+ years overall experience in product management with experience in large internationally diverse and/or high growth product companies. Analytical mindset and skills in research, coordination and collaboration.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
- Prior people management experience is a plus.
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.