SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - BRANDING
About this role
As a Senior Product Manager for Branding you own an emerging solution enabling marketers to find consumers who are ready to switch brands or in-category for new offerings. It’s unique ability to measure consumer change beyond attitudinal studies (such as sales and site visits) resonates with clients. Several of the world’s largest brands have embraced its differentiated capabilities and now need to rapidly grow.
This is a critically important solution in Conversant’s product portfolio. There is high visibility to leadership and all organizational teams. Therefore this product manager requires strong leadership skills such as competitive positioning along with ownership skills to be CEO of a high growth offering.
- Prioritize enhancements including a 1-2 year roadmap. Create data-driven business cases on the long-term vision of the product. Success will require ongoing innovation from your ideas.
- This role has a lot of interaction with sales and clients. You will be responsible for competitive positioning, industry thought leadership, helping create marketing content and evolving solution based on market/competitive changes.
- Communicate to engineering the marketer need and vision of solution. This role does not need to define ‘how’ to technically build the solution. Instead its advocating ‘why’.
- At least five years of product management experience or equivalent.
- Experience at market research form or Agency a plus but not required. Such as strategies for attitudinal intent, shift and awareness. And channels beyond digital media such as solving branding needs for budget holders of TV, print, email, search and radio.
- Demonstrated leveraging data for unique measurement from normal marketplace reporting
- Experience developing the competitive positioning and go-to-market strategies of a client-facing solution
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Startup experience and/or launching new product will be valued
- Ability to analyze market place especially competitive offerings to identify differentiated features
- Inherent passion about technology and marketing.
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members without formal authority.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Travel – less than 15%.