Senior Product Manager - Claims at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for someone to join our product development team that wants to build awesome products that our customers love in order to make Collective Health’s mission of fixing healthcare a reality. Processing and adjudicating claims is core to what we do here at Collective Health, and as our business continues to grow, so will the number of data sources for this information. We are using technology to relentlessly scale Collective Health’s claims infrastructure and are looking for a brilliant Senior Product Manager to help coordinate these efforts, identify opportunities for improvement, and then drive the roadmap to make it happen.
As a Senior Product Manager for our claims team, you'll work closely with our product, engineering, design, and operations teams, as well as our external partners. You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, prioritizing, and communicating the information driving the development of our claims integrations products. Ultimately, you will be responsible for delivering products that allow Collective Health to offer the best possible solutions to our customers.What you'll do:
- Identify and scope business needs and translate those needs into product requirements
- Partner with designers and the engineering team to scope necessary work and ensure that features are delivered to specification
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for our Claims product development team
- Triage and escalate issues that may arise related to the claims product area
- Coordinate delivery schedules with other product managers and business owners as needed
- Manage the backlog of features and prioritize appropriately
- Communicate progress to stakeholders, functional owners, and internal team members
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Track record of successfully delivering large, high-impact projects
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A strong appetite for seeking out and solving difficult problems
- Experience working with stakeholders to make tradeoff decisions and prioritize requests
- Ability to both roll up your sleeves and dig into the details and tailor relevant information to your audience
- Familiarity with enterprise software development
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in healthcare or health insurance is a plus!
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]