Senior Product Manager – Data Solutions at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Senior Product Manager, Data Solutions
As a Senior Product Manager for Epsilon’s Data Solutions, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. The foundation of the data solutions group is data richness on audiences that advertisers care about. You will create a strategy for audience and data work across the group products and ensure the data is loaded in a way to meet those needs.
About this Role
The Senior Product Manager will drive data initiatives within the group such as profile composition analysis, analysis and maintenance of current data assets, drive decisions on how to use new data assets across the group, improve audience composition with new or current data assets, procure new data when needed, manage analytics and engineering tickets and timelines, and communicate updates to sales and operational groups. Key operation functions include project management, execution of initiatives, creation of materials to support training and launch, and working closely with engineering, ad operations and sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Leverage analytic acumen to identify key audience needs, perform gap analysis, assess new product ideas / innovations, determine market opportunity and participate in prioritization of initiatives with a specific focus on our consumer profiles.
- Support in the creation of product requirements and stories fully describing required features and functionalities for new product innovations. Work with engineering and other teams throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Support the functional management of a data platform
- Help manage engineering and analytics timelines and sprint work to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the industry, competition, and the overall market.
- Provide content and thought leadership for marketing initiatives
- Six+ years of product management experience desired.
- Intermediate knowledge of relational databases, data structures/modeling
- Intermediate experience with writing SQL programming
- Exposure to marketing analytics, preferably digital but not required.
- Demonstrated experience working with unstructured data and creating a story from that data.
- Working knowledge and experience in various digital ecosystem environments including: AdExchanges, DSPs, RTB, and SSPs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write effective product requirements and training documentation
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- B.A/B.S degree or equivalent experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.