Senior Product Manager, Digital (Mobile Ad IDs) at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
This dynamic, rapidly growing company is seeking a Product Manager to join the team. The Product Manager may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL Headquarters or Downtown Chicago Loop Office. Please only apply once to your preferred location. This position will be part of the Product Team.
WE ARE CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS' #11 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN CHICAGO FOR 2019!
As a Product Manager, we want an entrepreneurial product professional, someone who is adept at seeing a market opportunity. Who loves to create an MVP which generates feedback to prove product market fit, then scales that product to be a world class market dominator.
We are looking for someone to drive the software development and or DaaS process for an emerging product line that will resonate at the moment a consumer identity is deployed by our clients. In our view it’s an omni-channel engagement world, one where consumer identity management can empower companies to create contextually aware micro moments.
The right fit for us will have strong knowledge about social media advertising, programmatic advertising, search advertising, Mobile Ad IDs (MAIDs), cookies, hashed emails, audience creation, DSP, DMP, CDP and a host of other 3 and 4 letter acronyms to create great experiences for both online consumers and brands.
You will be accountable for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and driving the product vision and roadmap, and executing product initiatives. You will work closely with technology, engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This position reports into the VP of Product.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of a market condition or opportunity.
- Define agile project scope and manage product backlog (which drives the delivery of features) for assigned teams
- Evaluate, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value and/or ROI
- Take a concept from ideation through commercialization.
- Be an evangelizer of new product ideas who can train, lead and gain market momentum by uniting sales and marketing on a market problem or opportunity.
- Assist product, engineering, and agile development team(s) during agile ceremonies: feature review, backlog grooming, sprint planning and product demos by being the voice of the customer and communicating the value behind each product and prioritization decision
- Drive improvement in both the technical architecture and the customer experience
- Work with documentation, services and support teams to assure smooth installation and adoption
- Conduct/coordinate user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes before release, ensuring high quality products
- Validate solutions and hypotheses through user testing and feedback
- Show keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to deadlines within fast paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in an Agile Product Owner/Manager role
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly Agile/Scrum
- Experience working for an enterprise SaaS, AdTech, or MarTech company
- Good understanding of software integration and usability best practices
- Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their relationship to provide continuity in all major application solution decisions
- Cross functional partnership & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- A self-motivated, team player who is comfortable in a fail fast environment
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round