We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Legal Hold product, which our customers rely on to meet their data identification and preservation obligations. A successful candidate must be passionate about building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, analyzing data, and communicating progress through leading indicators.
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Regularly communicate product vision and roadmap, gaining support from senior leadership, stakeholders and customers. Ability to speak to plans in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Ability to set leading indicators of product health and project success, and drive tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive decisions. Engage in exploratory design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions. Think creatively to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered.
- Maintain responsibility for developing plans to drive expected outcome. Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Work collaboratively with design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market strategies.
- Serve as a main point of contact for third-party integration partnerships.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- Provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- 7+ years in product management, building custom software.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.