Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Product Manager, Measurement and Reporting will act as a key player in building and optimizing Epsilon reporting products which are aimed at both internal and external customers and owning the roadmap for key Product reporting. The Senior Product Manager will have solid technical competencies in data principles and have an analytical mindset to bring detailed reporting requirements to life. Day to day tasks will consist of interacting with a wide array of Epsilon stakeholders, conducting deep dives into our internal and 3rd party data to come up with measurement recommendations and document and prioritize reporting requirements, and setting the reporting Roadmap. In addition, as you will be working with multiple teams, you will have the unique advantage of learning the Epsilon business from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Develop requirements for analytical products/reports that tell stories about performance of campaigns or customer insights. Interface with the Data, Analytics and BI teams to build beta reporting, data / UAT validation and making sure stakeholders have the tools to tell the best story for Epsilon and our clients
- Own the Measurement and Reporting Roadmap for your key areas.
- Work with members of the Epsilon Product, Media, Operations, Agency and Account Management teams to develop best in class measurement and reporting solutions
- Aid in the daily management of the existing Reporting roadmap by prioritizing requests, flagging data dependencies and communicating to stakeholders
- Bring an understanding of how to interpret digital performance data and tell stories about consumers and how they respond to media.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency
- Be the subject matter expert on all things third party measurement – including developing competitive intelligence, business training and partnering with third party vendors on go-to-market solutions
What you are:
- Motivated self-starter with very strong Product Management, data and analytic skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of teams and resources.
- Has a strong technical understanding of the internet advertising ecosystem with a passion in building measurement and reporting solutions based on core digital advertising KPI’s
- Experience creating strong requirements for data and reporting products based on working directly with stakeholders in outward-facing and development teams
- Loves to dive deep into the data and make discoveries that could help us gain further insights from our reporting
- Not only loves the analytical side of things, but also enjoys interacting with internal teams and partners as you will work with a diverse group of teams
- You have razor sharp communication skills, both written and verbal allowing you to distill and dialogue with senior leaders to both brief and influence them
- Someone who “owns it” – will take their work and develop a plan and manage full cycle to ensure it drives to completion
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences. Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment whether that be the company, group or area of specialty in the market.
- 6+ Years in measuring and analyzing online media performance by building out reporting solutions or in an analyst role
- 4+ Years in Product Management – experience in owning data and/or reporting products a plus
- Experience in developing requirements for reporting or analytical products
- Experience in working with Project Management principles in an agile work environment
- SQL skills and/or familiarity with BI tools a plus
- Familiarity with Third Party Measurement Solutions a plus – Adobe, DCM, Nielsen, Millward Brown, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or analytical discipline, or applicable experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.