SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - MEDIA CHANNELS & FORMATS
About this role
The Senior Product Manager, Media Channels & Formats is responsible for developing and managing the portfolio of Conversant solutions that deliver 1:1 personalized messages to consumers using our vast understanding of the individual across over 7,000 dimensions. Conversant delivers these messages across the traditional digital display & video advertising channels, as well as mobile, TV, email, SMS, and more. With media reach rivaling that of Google, this role will be responsible for ensuring Conversant continues to innovate in creative, capabilities, and formats to provide an engaging experience and performance for our clients. In addition, this role will be the catalyst for extending Conversant’s reach into new delivery channels.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver on the vision for the Media Channels and Formats portfolio; the roadmap will include market analysis, business case development, platform launch, client reporting, performance monitoring, and utilization tracking.
- Drive the adoption of these strategic solutions by our clients and the Conversant organization as they extend from our core offerings.
- Train the Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Product teams on Media Channels and Formats.
- Support the Sales team by participating in client conversations while evolving our products with insights from Sales, clients, and the marketplace.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including vendor partners, to continually improve our offerings, including Creative, Technology, and Media.
- Oversee the quality, performance, and profitability of our existing inventory as well as systematic expansion of that inventory.
- Stay abreast of marketplace and industry trends in both the technology and application of digital media – everything from IAB standards like VPAID/MRAID to client demands like viewability & interactions to innovations like AR & VR.
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Travel – less than 15%.
What you have:
- At least 6 - 9 years’ experience working in digital advertising, Product Management, and/or advertising technology.
- A solid understanding of digital advertising products, how they are delivered, and how they are measured.
- Experience building data-driven online solutions, whether advertising solutions (mobile, email, site, video, and/or display), marketing technology solutions (attribution engines, ad server, DSP, optimization engines, etc.), or consumer solutions such as publishers, marketplaces, or mobile apps.
- A history of successful product launches including positioning, competitive analysis, product marketing, and sales support on go-to-market with a path toward maturity.
- An entrepreneurial full-stack product mind-set with the drive + balance, to execute your vision at massive scale.
- A penchant for meeting challenges and unexpected opportunities head on by quickly assessing situations, making a rational decision, setting a plan, taking action, and moving forward.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with business analysis and modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).