Senior Product Manager, Member Self Service at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building the future of healthcare to lead our Member Self Service product development team. Our suite of digital and human-driven products deliver industry-leading healthcare experiences to more than 250,000 members nationwide to help them effortlessly understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. As our business continues to grow, we need a brilliant Product Manager to help take Collective Health’s member-servicing products to the next level.
As a member of the Member Experiences team, you will be responsible for our product suite to help members take care of their health benefit needs easily and efficiently. You will work closely with partners across the company in engineering, design, operations, client success, legal, security, & product leadership to evaluate opportunities and evangelize for your product area across the company.What you'll do:
- Identify and scope business needs and translate those needs into product requirements
- Own your product area and manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to implementation
- Be the evangelist for your product area across all areas of the organization
- Prioritize feature requests, enhancements, and opportunities based on company goals and objectives
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure that features are delivered to specification
- Manage the backlog of features and prioritize appropriately
- Create and maintain the product roadmap
- Communicate progress to stakeholders, functional owners, and internal team members
- 5+ years of experience in a product manager role, 6-10 years of total work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A penchant for digging in and solving complex problems
- Familiarity with enterprise software development
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in healthcare, health insurance, or customer service-centric technology companies is a plus!
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please reach out to [email protected]