Senior Product Manager - Mental Health at Rally Health
We are a small team trying to do big things. What you oversee will change as our needs change. Problems will be thrown at you to solve. As a Senior Product Manager within the Mental Health team, you will oversee and achieve feature sets for an excellent member experience in the healthcare space. You will gather use cases from across the market, partners, team members and consumers and then manage and communicate a roadmap that is well-thought-out and shows value. You will report to our Director of Product.
- Guide a roadmap from requirements definition through design, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Work across teams (e.g. engineering, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve myriad complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which order is most impactful to the business and why.
- Contribute to a product culture of research, development and rapid test and learn. Embrace new technologies and establish their value to our app users.
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings and ensure your products stay ‘high and to the right’.
- Manage the acquisition and engagement of users for your products. Promote your business by metrics.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities that inform the success of your products
- 5 years experience as a product manager on web and mobile
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. or background in C.S. Experience in healthcare a nice-to-have
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).