Senior Product Manager - Platform
At Livly, Payments is a foundational pillar of our platform. We are solving a challenging problem: monetizing every digital and physical transaction within buildings.
About The Role And The Team: As Product Manager for Livly’s Payments Platform, you’ll be responsible for building APIs and integrating with APIs, products, and platforms. You’ll work closely with customers, our product teams such as Toolbox, Consumer, Hub, and Vendor as well as our application and dashboard teams to design and build our payment reports and internal systems reports.
Our ideal Product Manager for this role has led technical products or large-scale platforms, has an extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is equally excited about 99.9999% reliability and financial correctness as well as beautiful product UX and API design.
At Livly, Product Managers help build innovative products for our customers. Product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small but growing team of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Build Payment Platform APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- To power our payments platform, integrate with other Vendor APIs
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of Livly’s payment platform roadmap, ensuring payments services integrate into the overall platform in a coherent and performant way.
- Collect and analyze feedback from our users and key stakeholders to build out requirements.
- Develop and execute detailed technical and operational plans for our platform to effectively meet goals.
- Partner with product designers, developers, and relevant business stakeholders during the development process.
- Facilitate communication across the organization and to our customers.
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Define service classification policies and necessary controls required to protect customer data and collaborating with all engineering teams to implement and track compliance with these policies.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Experience with integrating with other Vendor APIs
- Experience working on a large-scale platforms or infrastructure
- A computer science, math, or science degree or software engineering experience
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for multiples teams to act upon.
- Analytical. You have a strong analytical background with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills that enable you to work with engineers, design teams, and business stakeholders.
- User-centric. You have a passion and love for creating seamless user experiences.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5-7 years building payments or financial products in a product management role possibly at payments company
- Direct experience building products for developers by developers
- Technical background - five or more years' experience as an engineer
- Experience working with integration systems powering large mobile and web products from a payment perspective.
- Knowledge of how to build scalable, distributed systems.
- Proven record of effective communication and collaboration with engineering, product design, fellow product managers, and business stakeholders.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.