Senior Product Manager, Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Job Description Summary
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing CCC’s Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence products through all phases of the product lifecycle from inception to Go-to-Market activities. Responsibilities will include determining customer/new market needs and priorities, building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, partnering with leadership to ensure effective development and implementation of product plans. Also, you will work with the existing markets/customers to ensure effective product, pricing, and positioning for the market.
- Drive roadmap for Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence products.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and development team and manage customer expectation around product delivery.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to elicit analytics requirements and understand priorities.
- Prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Conduct visits with customers, perform competitive analysis, and work with internal teams - Sales, Consulting, Development, Technical Support, etc. - to understand market needs.
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market.
- Develop business cases for new products and significant product enhancements including: identification of problem, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, execution planning/management etc.
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally.
- Proactively engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on the product roadmap.
- Develop, maintain, and direct implementation of product roadmaps across entire organization and business units.
- Lead the product launch process to ensure the organization is ready to train, deploy, and support the product in the market.
- Measure the actual results of the release/product against the business case revenue expectations.
- 5 years + of Software Product Management experience.
- Previous experience with Predictive Analytics products. Artificial intelligence products experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or other technical field. MBA preferred.
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Ability to build sophisticated quantitative models and business cases.
- Business requirements authoring/management, Workflow Diagramming.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, and flowcharts.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate w/business partners, internal audience, senior management executives, technical analysts, developers and other cross functional staff.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!