Senior Product Manager, Rx - New Initiatives
Rally is seeking a Senior Product Manager - New Initiatives for Rally Rx based in our Chicago office. Rally Rx helps millions of people find, price, and manage their medications.
We are a passionate and dedicated team of product managers, engineers, designers, and project managers. Our mission is to empower people to access and manage the medications they need, improving their health and saving them money, by being their one-stop-shop solution of choice. As a part of Rally’s Care business, we have the privilege of putting consumers first and optimizing around their needs.
Over 50% of Americans take at least one prescription medication. Consumers continue to face challenges with their medication, including rising out of pocket costs, conveniently filling their prescription, or taking their medication as prescribed by their physician. The RallyRx team builds consumer-facing products that help people manage their medications. We recently launched our first product that helps consumers price their medication among pharmacy options available to them in order to minimize their out of pocket expense. Our product is available today to 14 million consumers and we expect to double our reach in the next year. We have an ambitious roadmap and are looking for talented Product Managers to maintain our momentum and growth our product’s capabilities.
Rx is a key growth driver for Rally over the next several years. This Sr. Product Manager - New Initiatives will have the opportunity to drive significant impact for both users and the Rally Rx business. They will lead a critical pillar of our product strategy that will increase convenience for our users, increase medication adherence which will result in improved health, and increase revenues to our business.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Own assessment of key Rx strategic initiatives, including ideation, discovery, recommendations, and planning
- Own and prioritize roadmap for new RallyRx initiatives to expand the platform’s capabilities and reach new patient populations
- Work with the product team to contribute to building and defining product strategy
- Define detailed requirements and user stories
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for successful and on schedule delivery of roadmap items
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- 5+ years in product management or product strategy role
- 3+ years in consumer-facing products (websites, software, apps)-preferred
- Experience driving a product from concept to launch, including early stage discovery, research, build/buy/partner evaluation, and business case development
- Organizationally savvy - can navigate across organizations, develop relationships, and manage stakeholders
- Comfort with managing ambiguity and driving towards clarity
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies – required. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Confirmed ability to work in a dynamic environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Demonstrates attention to detail including validated ability to run multiple, challenging priorities at a time
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – you should be able to clearly communicate data insights to colleagues and partners
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; you should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every week
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts (API experience a plus), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Previous people management experience of Product Managers a plus
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).