Senior Product Manager (Website Monetization)
The Senior Product Manager will work with Product Leadership to set the vision and strategy while internalizing and articulating the needs of users and advertisers. You must be flexible and results-oriented, developing and facilitating cross-product strategy and implementation, working across Product, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Finance. This individual must be both an entrepreneur and a CEO at heart – passionate about their product and willing to wear many hats to ensure its success.
- Define overall strategy and prioritized roadmap.
- Gain business support for the roadmap/plan
- Define and set success criteria for product KPI’s.
- Participate in rich discovery processes, including market opportunities, user/customer research and prototyping to identify, evaluate and define products and features that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Manage consumer facing as well as revenue generating products – mainly focused on our local markets at franchise dealers.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative thinking abilities in the product management space.
- Be fully accountable for defining the roadmap and executing against it.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Senior leadership on roadmap alignment, execution and new ideas
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products
- Strong product management domain knowledge, including a grasp of core Web technologies and ability for informed participation in technology, user and business-oriented discussions
- Passion for delivering value to both site users and advertisers
- Financial/business acumen and analytical competence
- Must have the appetite to take risks for self and the team. Show managerial courage in effectively collaborating through the organization
- Able to be a leader to all parties involved in the product life cycle – product, UX, technology, marketing, finance, sales
- Able to manage priorities against needs of product teams, internal customers and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions and define goals across products during planning and execution
- Confidence to leverage intuition to translate the unknown opportunity into an actionable plan
- Excellent communication skills and experience working effectively with senior leaders, peers, and cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies, comfort with short/real-time planning, and ability to maintain a consistent focus on short-term tactics and long-term goals
- A minimum of 10 years of broad business experience
- 5 years of experience in a product organization, with at least 5 years as a Product Manager
- 3 years of website monetization/ad product experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience in eCommerce preferred
- Experience with a digital media business preferred