Senior Product Manager at LogicGate
Senior Product Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager who has experience bringing strategically significant, net new products to market. The new product space defined is viewed as critical to accelerating the adoption of our Risk Cloud platform by our customers across all levels of the business and will establish a new benchmark for risk decision making across the industry. This is an exciting and rare opportunity with high-visibility across the business that requires an experienced Product Manager who thrives under pressure and will ultimately succeed by digging deep and leveraging all their business and product experience.
What you’d achieve:
- Conduct extensive market and customer research to ensure we are solving the highest value problems in the space
- Build a long-term product vision, backed by data and qualitative research, that will be the north star around which the team and the entire company will rally
- Deliver an iterative and incremental product roadmap centered around quickly delivering value to our customers in 2021
- Closely partner and collaborate with design and engineering throughout the product lifecycle to ensure the highest standards of UX and scalable engineering solutions are incorporated into every step of the product lifecycle
- Influence the strategic direction across the product organization to ensure we are capitalizing on the new product functionality
- Collaborate with all teams in the company so everyone can speak knowledgeably and passionately to customers, prospects, partners, and investors about the new product
- Develop a deep understanding of the GRC market and software technology advancements through which you will filter all your product and business decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of LogicGate’s Risk Cloud platform and what the key value drivers are for our customers
The value you’d bring:
- 5+ years of experience in new software product development
- Experience bringing net new products to market starting from scratch, working through all the phases of research, ideation, prototyping, development, launch, and iteration.
- Strong collaboration experience partnering with design and engineering to plan and execute all aspects of new product development
- Strategic thinking and a track record of planning and executing projects that solve real problems with tangible business outcomes
- A product leaders mindset combined with the experience and “whatever it takes” attitude to get into the weeds and start building and grow the team as you go
- A confident and persuasive communication style paired with a willingness to jump on calls with customers and prospects, or educate your colleagues on where we are going and why
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off: 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!