Senior Product Manager at Numerator
Numerator is shaking up a sleepy Market Research and Marketing industry by bringing some of the most innovative solutions to the marketplace and delighting our Manufacturing and Retailer clients. Many Fortune 500 companies sing our praises as one of the most innovative companies that help them understand their consumers better.
The Pilot Solutions team at Numerator is a special team that is charged with unlocking new product areas for the company and ensuring the innovation muscle continues to fire as we scale. We are looking for experienced individuals that are energized by exploring new ideas, bringing clarity to ambiguous ideas, and understanding shopping & buying behavior. This position will need a flexible Product Manager that displays high levels of independence, thought leadership, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and play multiple roles across the team. The primary role of this Product Manager is to take a new idea and start to map out the marketplace for this idea - how large is it? who would buy it? what is our right-to-win? From there, working with the team to quickly mockup and prototype these ideas and get feedback from clients to evaluate their interest and iterate on the feedback.
- Brainstorm ideas with clients and internal stakeholders to create a backlog of far-reaching ideas
- Map out the marketplace - competitive activity (if any), size of the marketplace, potential personas
- Work with engineers and designers to quickly mock up ideas
- Share mockups to gain feedback from clients to refine the idea and potential product execution
- Work with the engineers and analysts to quickly prototype a solution and work closely with clients to demonstrate capability in a non-selling environment
- Make strong recommendations on the go-forward plans for the idea (or no-go)
- Prior experience in Product management, specifically in SaaS and B2B applications
- Experience in launching a product to market
- Strong customer discovery / voice of the customer skills
- Curiosity in data, analytics, and data science topics
- Prior experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Retail preferred
- Prior experience in a startup preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.