Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Bluecrew - Chicago, IL
Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is an on-demand staffing technology platform exclusively for flexible W2 work. Job seekers turn to Bluecrew for sustainable and reliable employment that fits their schedules across a broad range of industries including warehousing, logistics, e-commerce, events, delivery, and hospitality.
Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all Crew Members are W2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation. Bluecrew is headquartered in Chicago with a presence in markets nationwide and is owned and operated by IAC.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. This person will have a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and will be excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be large in scope and impact.
- Managing the Bluecrew product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Engaging with teams to define expectations while balancing conflicting demands and inflexible timelines
- Product sprint planning and analysis of the impact of new feature implementation
- Communicating relevant updates across Bluecrew team
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Research and identify new opportunities for Bluecrew to innovate on behalf of our customers
- 6+ years of experience in product management and execution
- Experience with A/B testing and data-driven testing/impact measurement
- Experience with mySQL
- Experience with Agile development and sprint planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- A keen eye for good UX/UI design
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Attention to details and a proactive self-starter
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to make important decisions quickly, and adjust planning and communications when needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.