Senior Product Manager
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for operations strategy with a world-class tech team. And the industry has taken notice – we won CRE Tech Awards for Best Listing Marketplace and Tech-Enhance Brokerage, along with a Chicago Innovation Award.
For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.
Truss is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team. We're revolutionizing how our customers find and lease commercial real estate and we need great PMs to lay out and execute the vision
- You'll focus primarily on building cutting edge technology to find, validate and onboard commercial real estate space for our customers.
- You'll partner with world-class designers, data scientists and technologists to solve some incredible challenges and invent new ways to look at the real estate world.
- You'll spend time in both big picture strategic thinking and rapid execution and iteration. You'll form strong relationships with customers as you gather feedback and iterate on your ideas and hypotheses.
- PMs at Truss work across nearly the entire company -- you'll discuss, socialize and debate your ideas with everyone from senior executives to new hires.
- You'll be encouraged to develop your own perspective on how we best delight our customers and create amazing experiences.
- You're an experienced PM (3+ years) with a solid background in web technologies, data-driven decision making, basic data science and API and platform concepts
- You have a degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- You're a strong communicator and can break down complex issues into simple parts
The chosen candidate will receive an attractive compensation and bonus plan and will be eligible to participate in the Company’s group benefits, which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), expense account and more.