Sr. Insurance Product Analyst (Auto R&D) at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst (Auto R&D)?
As a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst (Auto R&D), you will be a self-starter to help build and evaluate our pricing algorithms to enhance our risk segmentation. Working alongside our actuarial and insurance product management teams, you'll leverage statistical techniques to more accurately segment our customers and build new pricing features.
What will you do as a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst (Auto R&D)?
- Build and evaluate pricing and unit economic component models
- Develop risk segmentation recommendations that find the right balance between growth and unit economics
- Collaborate with the Insurance Product, Product, Marketing, and Machine Learning functional areas to attract the right customers at the right time
- Democratize data and insights to facilitate data-driven decision-making
What will you bring a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst (Auto R&D)??
- Experience applying advanced quantitative or predictive modeling techniques
- Actuarial experience preferred in Auto and Property
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills with a deep intellectual curiosity and an ability to make data-based decisions
- Strong programming skills with experience in SQL, R, and Python
- Excellent communicator and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Alignment with Clearcover core values
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- And yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.