Who is Clearcover?
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What will you do?
- You will work with product leadership to drive product expansion, roadmap development, and backlog prioritization.
- You will own KPI development for your product, including monitoring of qualitative and quantitative user feedback to help drive product decisions, improvements, and growth.
- You will partner with other leaders from Growth, Marketing, Underwriting, Product Design and Engineering to identify business opportunities that will improve our product offering.
- You will write user stories and other supporting requirements artifacts that help engineering bring product features to life while prioritizing user goals.
- You will guide your roadmap from requirements definition through design, launch and post-launch measure and iterate over.
- You will use data to support hypotheses and outcomes to drive roadmap priorities.
- You will work with the product leadership team to build and drive a strong product culture that understands the importance of continuous improvement and learning.
- You will report directly to the Director of Product Management.
What are our must haves?
- Experience working as a product manager in an agile environment with a focus on B2B and B2C products.
- Experience of writing user stories that drive value for the user.
- You are a great executor. You have a proven track record of successfully leading concept creation, discovery and delivery of a given product and product increment. You value iteration and rapid delivery. You have an obsessive attention to detail even when having to juggle multiple projects at a time.
- You have a proven track record of using data to drive and back-up product decisions.
- You’re able to communicate effectively, both internally and externally, and can navigate complex relationships to get the job done.
- You have the ability to manage up -- leverage functional leaders and other senior leadership to help achieve goals and deliver on product roadmap.
What are our nice-to-haves?
- Bachelor candidates are preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous insurance experience is not needed, but is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover the vast majority of your premiums to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable. Plus, we contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.