Sr. Product Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
About You: You are a smart and driven Product Manager who defines and builds innovative experiences on both mobile and web platforms. You help develop a strategy and vision. You are skilled at building and executing roadmaps from idea to launching in market. You can connect the front end customer experience to back end functionality. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with senior leaders across the company, engineering, QA, design, customer care, finance and the rest of the product team.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Playing a key role on the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, GrubHub’s technology team
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for Care agents, diners, drivers and restaurants.
- Gather and unearth business opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Prioritize product enhancements on backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly communicate strategy and goals to project teams. Work closely with Grubhub’s technology teams to develop new features.
- Identify key KPIs and measure success against them.
- Deliver on rigorous, quantifiable business objectives in a matrixed, flat organization.
You Should Have
- At least 6+ years experience in Product Management
- 2+ years driving B2B product initiatives, preferrably internal tools experience
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging analysis and reporting in finding product opportunities and troubleshooting issues
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, business development and sales
- Familiar with product development in Agile preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights and stakeholder needs
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.