Strategic Initiatives Senior Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Come join the Strategic Initiatives team at Grubhub! We are looking for a candidate that represents our core values: Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun and also brings a roll up your sleeves and attitude to. In your role you will be working on some of Grubhub’s most innovative projects. Our goal will be to create and prove a strategy in areas we have not developed as formally. If you like the idea of leading the strategy on some of the industry’s most innovative thinking - this is the role for you!
- Utilize experience in consumer and product marketing, partnership management, and BD (or can demonstrate natural talent in a partner management and BD).
- Become a subject matter expert on one of our forward looking initiatives and drive thought leadership internally and externally as we innovate.
- Socialize learnings from external sources as well as between different functions within the organization.
- Work externally with partners both selling them on new ideas as well as providing the support and knowledge they need to bring ideas to life.
- Attend meetings and follow up with partners business development and core partners
- Analyze data and determine strategies to help propel our “think tank” initiatives forward both internally and externally.
- Drive third party partner success through analyzing data and creating innovative strategies.
- Work cross-functionally internally, must be able to get other teams on-board in helping achieve your goals .
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience handling high level external relationships. Experience is a plus, desire is a must.
- Product management and consumer and enterprise marketing experience is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or marketing is required.