Have you ever wanted to know how much a medical procedure costs before having it done? The Price Care team at Rally helps to solve this problem! By calculating and surfacing personalized cost estimates to healthcare consumers, we help people to find doctors and services at the lowest costs, promoting positive medical outcomes. This growing group at Rally supports millions of members already across both the payer and employer markets in the industry.
Join Rally Health as a Technical Product Manager where you will work with a full scrum team to deliver new product ideas/features. As part of the Price Care Team, you will report to a Senior Product Manager and will work with product, engineering, sales, security, and legal to solve a myriad of complex problems in a creative and thoughtful wayYou Will:
- Develop user stories and detail associated requirements
- Use data in close partnership with engineering to ensure platform scalability
- Develop a full product roadmap of the features for which you are responsible by determining which of your product features are most impactful to the business and why
- Reprioritize features and pivot strategies according to client and market indicators
- Be the primary contact for important data vendor relationships for Rally
- 2+ years in Product Management, Product Strategy, or Business Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with engineering teams on web development projects
- Ability to discuss technical concepts (e.g. web services, APIs) and work with several data formats (e.g. CSV, JSON, XML) to inform product design decisions
- Experience using metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities
- Experience with Healthcare insurance benefits (270/271 EDI transaction data)
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.