Vice President of Product Management at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor provides world-class data solutions for businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Infutor was formed in 2003 as a compiler of mass telephone and referential data assets. Since then, Infutor Data Solutions has grown into a full-service provider, producing world-class data solutions, which empower businesses to make critical, strategic decisions. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL., Olathe, KS and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
Infutor is seeking a Vice President of Product Management with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products in SaaS, Data or another highly technical industry. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the future of Infutor and ensuring successful adoption of new product features and functionality. This is a key leadership role within the company, reporting to the CTO and managing a highly engaged team of product managers and product support staff.
As VP of Product Management, you will be one of the most public faces of Infutor and help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You’ll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will create experiences that reinforce the Infutor brand by delighting and surprising our customers with insights, with an eye for a consumer based approach to product development. You will work directly with the CTO to manage the entire Product Management team, as well as foster a strong relationships and collaboration with Data Engineering, Analytics, Sales and Marketing.
This position may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace Headquarters Office or Chicago Loop Office; however will required frequent travel to both locations, as well as periodic travel to our office in Costa Rica.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Vice President of Product Management your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive the Infutor product roadmap, driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, feed that information back into our development process, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Product Owners and Program Managers to utilize a strong release management focus to deliver great products and drive customer retention.
- Represent Infutor as a domain and product expert at customer identity management, industry and corporate events.
- Create and maintain product requirements and documentation to inform the product lifecycle from idea through release and maintenance.
- Serve as a product evangelist with Marketing, Sales, our customers and our partners.
- Challenge the way we do things and bring innovation not only to our product features and functionality, but help transform the way our customers learn more about their prospects and customers and bring DaaS to the market in a whole new way.
- Be an advocate for change across all product lines.
- Partner closely with Customer Success, Account Management and the Operation teams to drive a roadmap with business outcomes clearly tied to success and customer growth.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 8-10+ years of Product Management leadership in a similar field or applicable experience
- Experience building identity/data-based products
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others
- Proven ability to work with distributed, remote teams
- Highly evolved written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a requirement
Benefits and Perks
At Infutor, People Matter
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for holidays, vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!