VP of Product
VP of Product
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
The VP of Product plays a critical role in leading the evolution of our core customer technology platforms. We are looking for a visionary who is driven and highly collaborative to help us shape the future of our digital media offering. This role is responsible for leading the strategic vision and tactical road map of new products as well as their tracking and commercial success.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are
- You have demonstrated several years working in a product leadership role
- You have expert knowledge of product management, business case development and business analysis
- You are a problem-solver with outstanding listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
- You are a highly collaborative leader with the ability to build and lead a team to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and high growth environment
- Effective influencer and ability to work with cross-functional teams to manage, support and solve problems
- You have a successful track record of collaborating with engineers and designers to create great user experiences
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are a talented storyteller and your creative thinking starts with the customer and works backwards
- You are highly organized, have the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
What You Need To Succeed
- 10+ years of experience in product leadership, management and/or design
- A successful track record of designing, building and launching new product
- Proven skills in project planning, roadmap development and detailed status reporting
- You can manage scope and delivery roadmap of strategic product initiatives
- You can lead or participate in the definition of product strategy
- You are highly analytical with the ability to tie product decisions and recommendations to ROI, data, and metrics that you can define, track, and elevate
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
- Experience launching new products, improving upon existing ones as well as testing their performance and iterating quickly
- An understanding of how products are designed and launched
- Experience managing business case development for strategic initiatives
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all internal and external audiences
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.