QA Reporting Analyst
Emmi Solutions (a Wolters Kluwer Company) creates innovative solutions that empower patients to be more active in their own care. We engage patients through multimedia, static and IVR content using devices they already own and provide them with complicated medical information to make health decision. Our solutions integrate with healthcare organizations’ existing systems and help them improve care quality and enhance the patient experience. We believe that patients are the most under-utilized resources in healthcare and we are proud to be in the forefront of patient education and empowerment.
Get a sense of what we do -- check out our five minutes demo at: www.emmisolutions.com
About the opportunity
Emmi Solutions Reporting & QA Analyst will provide expertise to extract, manage, manipulate, and analyze data to educate our internal Client Services Team, our Sales Team and our clients. They all utilize this information via reports and presentations to understand the effectiveness of our programs and their impact on our clients and their patients.
The Reporting & QA Analyst will also manage and execute quality assurance testing and deployment of standardized client reports within our MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) platform.
As our company and client base grows, so do our analysis efforts. This position will help us to refine our current processes and provide enhanced analytics internally and externally.
• We are looking for someone who loves data, data, data!
• You are someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes data and can translate it into usable terms for the layperson: Sales personnel, Client Services, and Business Development.
• You are detail oriented and love to check things off on your To-Do lists!
• You love to create and generate and test DB reports, BI dashboards and mine the data results in SQL databases.
• Manage testing and deployment of SSRS reports
• Support internal and external clients and projects
• Conduct ad hoc queries of the data in SQL databases
• In collaboration with others, develop and maintain DB Reports, Report Subscriptions, and BI Dashboards
• Support internal and external reporting needs
• Analyze and problem solve issues with reporting tools and BI tools
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work productively and manage priorities with little supervision
• Work effectively with teammates
• Previous Experience or aptitude to learn SSRS Report Manager
• Previous Experience or aptitude to learn dynamic dashboard tools such as Tableau or Power BI
• Previous Experience or aptitude to learn Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
• Industry knowledge: healthcare is a plus, but we will consider candidates from the insurance and finance industries as well. We just want a data analyst who is passionate about their work and ours.
• Strongly preferred: Bachelor's in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics or related fields
• Previous analyst and / or QA experience
• Experience with SSRS Report Manager or similar DB reporting tool
• 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst (we will take internships into account!)
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772
or email [email protected] TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771.
Read Full Job Description