Relationship Management Internship (Starting Summer 2021) at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Sales, Account Management, & the GRC industry. The internship program will run from June 1 until July 30, 2021
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Gain valuable sales experience in identifying, growing, and developing existing customers
- Learn the activities performed to ensure customer renewals and expansion revenue by building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor
- Source growth opportunities within current customer accounts
- Use tools to find new contacts in order to create contact/organization maps and determine how those contacts should be using our solution
- Develop the strategy/content to reach out to those new contacts
- Handle reach out campaigns with the goal of scheduling time with those contacts
- Understand all of the work that goes into managing customer relationships, create decks, take notes on calls, schedule follow-ups, generate agreements, and more
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (legal, customer success, product) to learn how each team plays a role in managing the current customer base
The value you’d bring:
- Collegiate level experience and education of more than one year
- Past experience in a sales focused role
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Salesforce, Zoominfo/data.com, Groove/Salesloft, LinkedIn, Google Suite, and Slack
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
What we have to offer:
- Organizationally supported onboarding and internship program throughout the course of the 8 weeks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Hands-on experience within the organization
- Paid Internship with the potential for full-time employment to follow
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win