Healthcare Technology Sales Engineer
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
Our Healthcare Technology Sales Engineer, an excellent storyteller with solid technical skills, will provide dynamic presentations and demonstrations of our solutions to prospective and existing customers in support of Lumere's sales efforts. You’ll work cross-functionally with our solutions teams to understand the current features of our platform, stay on top of industry trends, and provide prospective customer feedback to help devise enhancements for our applications across Lumere.
The successful candidate will possess strong sales acumen coupled with the technical knowledge to seamlessly maneuver through web-based solutions explaining the pertinent product differentiators as it relates to respective customer market dynamics and data. They will strategically solve for potential roadblocks, often on the fly and with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management . They are an effective communicator with a focus on listening and responding to customer needs during demonstrations. They also share a passion with their teammates for delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Partner with the Lumere sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities for product demonstrations and presentations
- Engage in, and be responsible for, the discovery stage with prospects/customers specific to the collection of data and data requirements and workflows to identify outcomes that can be achieved using Lumere’s solutions and plan demonstrations to showcase how the customer will achieve and improve their processes using Lumere’s solutions
- Responsible for the demonstration process start to finish including the build of each unique demonstration with prospect/customer data
- Position yourself as a product technical expert deeply aware of, and able to address, their business needs.
- Tell an effective and compelling story that clearly and accurately communicates the value of the Lumere solution during demo/presentations, and in coordination with sales team representatives
- Utilize prospect/customer feedback to further enhance our integration and product strategies such as enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events for product demos/presentations as required
- 5+ years solutions engineering or pre-sales experience serving within a high-growth healthcare software solutions company
- BA/BS degree in business, computer science or healthcare informatics or healthcare experience preferred
- Clear and effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to answer questions “on the fly” during presentations and demonstrations without losing focus and effectiveness in the overall discussion
- Understands broad issues across healthcare such as value based care, physician engagement and reimbursement issues). Knowledge of clinical data, medical devices, and hospital supply chain is a plus
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the technology space
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus