Senior Media Manager
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Role
The Senior Media Manager is responsible for developing and driving media strategy and execution across digital and traditional channels. A strong background in Direct Response and Brand Building are critical for this role. This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, with experience building programs and capabilities from the ground up. Strong organizational and problem solving skills are a must and management experience is required. To succeed, they should be detail oriented, highly motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
What You Will Do Everyday
- Work with media team and media agency to develop strong go-to-market plans that help build brand awareness and affinity, while constantly delivering quality leads to the organization.
- Lead relationships with key media partners/agencies and ensure we have the appropriate ad tech and measurement solutions in place
- Manage RFP and negotiation processes, as needed.
- Develop and manage budgets for multi-million dollar media buys
- Partner with our Analytics and data science team to collect, analyze and optimize based on key metrics needed to grow and scale
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution of all media campaigns.
- Approve timelines and handle project management
- Possess and utilize deep understanding of creative best practices to inform media assets and ensure top performing content is in-market
- Lead media team of 2-3 individuals and collaborate with multiple partners on Consumer Marketing team to ensure flawless campaign execution and a top consumer experience (e.g. Data Solutions & Targeting, Web, etc.)
- Strong understanding of both awareness and performance media channels, with emphasis in digital. Experience should include OOH, display, radio, mobile, video, paid search, programmatic and social media
- Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions preferred
- Experience with the following technology platforms: Bid Management Platforms, DSP, DMP, on-boarding solutions, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and deeply understanding of measurement practices, 3rd party measurement companies and web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and digital marketing trends
- Bachelors Degree
- 8-10+ years experience in media and marketing
What Trunk Club Will Provide You
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.