Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Automation
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What We Do:
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 400 global customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
- We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in Q1 2017 retained our position as a Leader in this market by Forrester Research.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
- We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
- Develop and maintain automated testing scripts for a very complex SaaS web application
- Participate in multiple areas of the software development life cycle including interpreting designs, analyzing solutions, upfront discovery and prevention of defect introduction
- Design test plans which illustrate the automation test approach
- Audit the automation scripts against product functionality to determine gaps in automation coverage
- Mentor peers on writing test cases, automation tools, and executing automated scripts
- Provide advice and troubleshooting assistance to the teams within the organization
- Develop both short-term and long-term automation testing strategies
- Contribute to the development and implementation of QA best practices and process improvements
We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of automated testing experience with web-based applications and basic proficiency with MMS SQL Server.
- 2 years in a leadership role with proven track record of process definition, release management and monitoring is preferred.
- Familiarity with Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, and experience with memory profiling and/or static code analysis tools is required.
- Ability and willingness to lead as well as execute.
- A solid track record of successfully managing a suite of automation testing scripts. We have a formal build-smoke-deploy process that’s followed on a daily basis. Additionally, we have rapid software deployment cycles supported by our automation department.
- A self-starter and a self-motivated problem solver with a go-getter personality and strong communication skills.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: C[email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.