Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing - Paid Social
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
The Sr. Associate of Digitial Marketing, Paid Social supports the social efforts at Grubhub across CRM, customer acquisition and brand. When taking on this role, your focus will be to drive customer acquisition, improve order frequency and support brand initiatives through social ads. In applying for this role, you should come from a strategic and analytical background with a keen understanding of social ad networks like Facebook and Facebook-owned properties. You should be knowledgeable in staying ahead of trends, and also possess a deep-rooted passion for social media and how it can be used to drive meaningful business results.Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Day to day management of sequential paid social marketing programs that drive users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Serve as social platform subject matter expert - understanding trends and working with teams to implement findings into strategies quickly and efficiently
- Work cross functionally with acquisition and CRM teams to grow new customer base and to increase order frequency among existing diners through social ads
- Partner with Brand to understand an editorial calendar and content flow, and to ensure that a promotion plan and strategy is in place for always on/ evergreen content
- Develop retention, loyalty, re-engagement plans to keep current diners active
- Build out new campaigns based on learnings and opportunities for growth across social channels
- Continuously execute A/B tests to improve performance of this channel
- Work with existing social teams to identify campaign elements essential for success
- Partnering with designers to ensure creative assets are optimized for performance
- Work closely with channel partners including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to deeply understand ad platforms and identify opportunities for Grubhub to be a first-mover in the space
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with a focus on social ads
- Experience creating large scale PPC and direct response campaigns with multi-million dollar budgets
- Power user capability in Excel
- A proven track record driving positive financial results for large scale social ad programs
- Experience using Facebook Power Editor
- Experience using 3rd party social ad management platforms
- Experience running multiple tests simultaneously and have the ability to optimize performance of messaging/techniques
- Ability to analyze campaign performance and understand how to turn insights into actions
Got These? Even Better:
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Atlas
- Experience with SQL
- Have managed marketing campaigns for businesses with a local focus
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.