Tasso Design: Interior Designer
About Tasso Design
Tasso Design, established in 2017, is a design-build company specializing in corporate offices and residential design. We are passionate about the human experience and strive to create inspiring spaces for people to enjoy.
At Tasso Design, we build relationships with our clients and make sure the design process is as seamless as possible.
Tasso Design is currently seeking an intermediate Interior Designer to join our team. This individual will be responsible for active participation in all phases of project completion while adhering to schedule and budget parameters as determined by the client. Ideal candidates will be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and must be willing to travel to project sites.
Tasso Design is located in Chicago, IL, but is open to Interior Designers from anywhere.
- Collaborate with the Lead Designer to understand/establish project goals and objectives including work plan, schedule, and budget parameters
- Function as a designer on designated corporate/residential interiors projects of various complexity and standards based
- Assist in the preparation of document revisions such as addenda, bulletins, and clarification sketches
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in an Interior Design or Architecture based role
- Revit and AutoCAD skills are a must
- Must be NCIDQ certified
Tasso Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law.