Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Generate new leads in prospective accounts
- Contact leads to set up appointments for account executives
- Execute outbound lead generation activities
- Make outbound calls and call on marketing-generated inbound leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads
- Work with account executives and management to implement prospecting strategies
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Up to 1 year of sales related experience or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience