Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, Customer Service Representative dedicated to join our innovative and passionate team.
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is seeking ambitious and aggressive individuals who are ready to seize a new and exciting opportunity! We work with several of the top insurance carriers in the nation, and provide exclusive access to thousands of high-quality leads in a fast-paced environment. Guaranteed Rate Insurance provides competitive compensation potential and an outstanding benefits package. Contact us today if you’re ready to excel in your career by taking advantage of this opportunity to become part of our dynamic team!
- Works directly with the Senior Account Executives to provide support
- Coordinates with loan team and provides documentation for loan closing
- Works in EZLYNX, and carrier sites to quote and make policy changes
- Develops relationships with both internal and external customers
- Handles inbound requests through phone, email and mail
- Enters information related to the call for tracking and reporting purposes
- High School Diploma required and College Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Insurance experience with P&C license preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy
- Aggressive, self-motivated
- Possess above average computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
- A team player to work in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.