We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
The Channel & Field Marketing team leads the development and expansion of the channel marketing strategy, programs and experience in partnership with the Field Strategy & Field Advocacy teams. Our focus is on generating awareness of independent sales consultant opportunities with Pampered Chef, supporting the success of our existing 40,000+ consultants, and assessing new channel and field opportunities. We will accomplish this by driving the development and execution of sales enablement tools, developing engaging messaging and content, and delivering effective channel and field acquisition, engagement and retention programs.
The Channel & Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, measuring and optimizing segment-specific marketing campaigns and pilot programs across all consultant touchpoints.
More specifically, this role entails the following:
- Translating the consultant segment marketing strategy into highly impactful, digital-first, consultant growth programs and developing segment-specific content, designed to generate acquisition, funnel conversion, improve consultant engagement, and improve consultant retention and lifetime value; optimizing accordingly
- Crafting compelling positioning and messaging narratives across different consultants – matching the message to the medium
- Planning and executing timely consultant lifecycle and product launch campaigns, as well as pilot programs
- Establishing campaign and pilot program goals, success measures, and creative/offer testing strategy
- Working closely with key business partners to develop a comprehensive campaign content strategy and testing program
- Securing consistent activation across all touch points and a seamless transition from launch to always-on marketing lifecycle maintenance
- Maintaining a monthly campaign and pilot program calendar
- Managing end-to-end campaign and program execution; ensuring innovative and efficient touch point activation and implementation
- Managing deliverables and timeline; including copyediting and proofreading
- Generating, compiling and analyzing campaign results regularly; provide learnings, insights and actions
- 6+ years of campaign planning and execution experience delivering highly successful multi-channel programs
- Proven experience developing successful digital-first segment-specific content marketing programs and campaigns that delivered growth and profitability
- Proven experience planning and executing pilot programs, including working with business partners to establish goals and objectives, benchmarking and setting success measures
- CPG and kitchen products/services industry experience highly preferred
- Academic background in marketing, business or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, MBA a plus
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- Make decisions quickly and take initiative; have tenacity to see things through to completion
- Experience crafting compelling messaging and positioning narratives across channels, and developing targeted content strategies
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn-around
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Establish strong relationships & collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- Builds useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization to drive innovation and benchmark performance
- Manage conflict well
DESSERT! (The Sweet Rewards of Working at Pampered Chef!)
Our core values are respect, humility, accountability, meritocracy, integrity, authenticity, passion, and innovation (in no particular order!). We embody those values in our work, but also in the great desserts we offer to our coworkers.
- Each and every coworker makes a difference every day by asking tough questions, finding the answers and then making it happen – our entrepreneurial employees are key to our success! Pampered Chef is big enough to implement cutting edge technology, small enough for all ideas to be heard and challenged.
- We are a learning focused environment – We want you to learn from us and we expect to learn from you and what you are passionate about! We even provide training and development for added brain power.
- We collaborate every day in a high-tech space with writable walls, open collaboration zones, quiet “I need to contemplate” zones, and fun zones with ping pong, basketball and bags, of course. No boring cubicle farms here!
- We are concerned about your physical and financial well-being and offer BC/BS PPO or HMO health plans, dental, disability, matched 401K, life insurance and Onsite fitness center, comfy chairs, onsite cafeteria, dry cleaning valet service
- Most Importantly, Pampered Chef has a strong, proven history of bringing fun to cooking, creativity to recipes, and sharing to family and friends around their table.