Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 2,500 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013" honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Corporate Trainer to join our innovative and passionate team.
The Corporate Trainer establishes Guaranteed Rate’s process, practice and culture, along with providing ongoing support to new and existing employees. The primary focus of a trainer is spent developing, maintaining, and delivering relevant interactive instruction through training materials, job aides, and presentations. The trainer presents in both live and virtual classroom environments. The trainer monitors trainee attendance and participation, uses tests/ quizzes to measure trainees’ comprehension of class material, and certifies a trainee who has successfully internalized and completed their education.
- Conduct effective new hire and continued education training for specified job families
- Interact and engage audience with questions and hands-on practice
- Host live in classroom, virtual, recorded, and on-site training sessions
- Track attendance and active participation levels
- Employ test case files
- Create recorded training sessions for continued or refresher education
- Administer tests/quizzes to measure participants retention of class material
- Deploy surveys to measure class experience/perception and collect feedback for improvements
- Maintain, develop, and organize current and accurate training material,
- handouts, worksheets, job aides, and class evaluations for classroom and
- continuing education instruction
- Monitor and respond to emails in the training inbox and the training phone line
- Find common patterns in areas that need to be emphasized in initial trainings
- Background and proven successful track record in training
- An inherent passion and desire to innovate and teach others
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Outgoing, dynamic and infectious personality
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of-box thinking
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create training material presentations and innovate in training media
- Strong foundation in Mortgage Lending