Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has prepared more than 30,000 cases and served as a representative for more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Not only are we passionate about immigration, we’re passionate about our people. We are hiring smart, driven individuals who want to work hard and have fun doing it. We’re the leader in our space and backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms. Are you seeking a rewarding position in a fun, fast-paced work environment that impacts lives daily? Read on.
Our technology and development teams are at the core of our business. We are looking to hire a talent, ambitious, and highly motivated Desktop Support Engineer to join our growing team. This is an IT support position with a growing technology company, providing the right candidate an opportunity to grow into a more technical role within the team.
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working with end-users to troubleshoot and fix hardware, software and network issues in order to minimize downtime? Are you excited to work closely with a Systems Administrator to maintain the health and integrity of the network, while learning more about server management and infrastructure? Can you juggle several tasks at once, and organize and prioritize your days to ensure critical tasks are always handled expeditiously, while still carving out time for long-term projects? Are you always looking for ways to improve both yourself and the company?
If you’re interested in IT support and infrastructure, have the ambition and skillset to excel, and are looking to get your foot in the door at a great technology firm who wants to help you grow in your career, you might be the perfect fit for us, and we strongly encourage you to apply today!
- Aptitude for quick troubleshooting and problem solving with internal clients
- Excellent at organizing, prioritizing, and multi-tasking under pressure, while maintaining a professional and fun demeanor
- Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
- Passionate about technology and how it can impact our overall success and future as a company
- Dependable and works well in a team environment – we’re all in this together!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field
· 1-3 years IT helpdesk, network support, or computer repair
· Exposure to Microsoft technology and licensing (Windows, Windows Server, Office, MS SQL, etc.)
· Basic networking/LAN
· A+, Network+, or Microsoft certifications
· Active Directory/Exchange
· Experience with Telephony/VOIP
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Casual work environment
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours and events throughout the year
- Hands on training and career development opportunities
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability