Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Through the use of customer-centered design principles and our own customer experience driven development methodology (CXDD), we connect the dots between businesses, their customers and technology to reimagine physical and digital experiences. Solstice combines iterative strategy, lean user experience, agile development and our patented development tools to deliver higher quality products to market faster.
We are a culture of innovators and thought leaders, educators and contributors to the technology community. We are passionate advocates of Agile principles, and adhere to them both in how we deliver our projects as well as how we run our business.
Who You Are:
- Passionate technology application architect with a history of working with enterprise technologies, and leading the development effort of large-scale enterprise systems.
- You’re a Java or .NET expert but probably have experience with both and other languages
- You're bored with the technologies you are working with and hungry to apply your enterprise skills in an emerging technology environment.
- You have some experience or have even mastered mobile technologies.
- You are now ready to learn from our leading CX experts to begin working on some of the most cutting edge enterprise and emerging technologies.
- You are constantly looking for outlets to share knowledge, get published and present within the IT and business community.
- Your work colleagues are your friends, your bosses are proud of you, and your clients always want you back. You’re ready to take the next step in your career.
- Although a deep background in mobile or emerging technologies is not required, a passion for emerging technology is crucial.
- You have a knack for picking up new technologies quickly and the ability to apply concepts learned in other technologies and frameworks to those new platforms.
- Strong OO programming background and mastery of design patterns - you're able to jump into the code if needed
About This Job
- Being a senior thought leader in the firm and leading the architecture design for Fortune 500 clients
- Playing the technical leadership role in enterprise strategy and development projects and supporting pre sales work.
- Learning the capabilities of the various SDKs (across Android, iOS, various Cross-Platform Tools/MEAPS and Mobile Web technologies).
- Mentoring our developers, educating them on proper development practices, patterns and techniques.