Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 3,100 employees in 190+ offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking an intelligent, friendly, hard-working and skilled General Office Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Maintain employee records in ADP Workforce Now; facilitate transfers, terminations and changes
- Produce offer letters and prepare pre-hire and new hire paperwork
- Work closely with Strategic Onboarding Specialists and IT Department
- Assist Managers with terminations and disciplinary matters
- Support our HR Director and SVP
- Work well with HR team on all benefits matters
So what do we want from you?
It’s simple - you should:
- Have a firm grasp on the MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Know how to type – 40 words per minute is great, seek-n-peck won’t work.
- You’ll be reviewing documents and we’ll need your attention to detail – you don’t miss a beat!
- Entering Data for Appraisal & Post Closing Departments
- 0-3 years experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.