Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for an Office Services Coordinator to add to the Shared Services Department. Ideal candidate will have previous office support and administration experience, able to juggle multiple projects, adapt to fast pace environments, steer clear from the that’s not my job attitude, and who has a desire to learn and grow within an organization.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. Also, our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $25 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with Wi-Fi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employees), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
Intra-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and Limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating!
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short and Long-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
- Receive and process branch office supply orders via the Facilities Ticket System
- Route office printer/copier service repair and toner requests
- Assist with branch office closing activities (close out vendor services, compile office equipment inventory reports, etc.)
- Asset tag new computer equipment when received into company inventory
- Assemble and breakdown boxes for computer equipment shipments
- Backup cashier coverage for the Corporate Office Café
- Data entry and electronic file system upkeep
Competencies and Physical Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Customer Service and Professionalism
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 25 lb.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law.