Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. Also, our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
Production Manager (Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations) Responsible for the business aspects of Loan Origination.
- Anti-Predatory Reports/Override access
- Archive access
- Handle Pod Escalations
- Sick/Vacation coverage
- Daily Hot list
- 30 day Notice reports/commitment letters
- Monthly QC reports
- Disclosure tracking – Adding/Editing as needed for disclosures that still don’t track
- Ability to view and waive bonus reports for POD members
- Payroll approval
- POD compensation plans/ PAF forms/ offer letters
- Weekly huddle calls
- Employee report cards/training
- Attend Bi-Weekly National Production Meetings
- Update MC/LC comp database in Transfersafe
- Capacity reports
- Watch Overtime
Partial Sales Responsibilities
- Proactive outside referral source origination
- Proactive Database Mining (Refinances and Referrals)
- Inbound referral/calls/leads:
- Initial qualification (basic data entry to determine approximate DTI and LTV) to deliver Rate/Program and borrower acceptance
- Full qualification, guidelines review, AUS, complete 1003 entered, lock and processing delivery
- Set timeline, review mortgage process and documents to begin gathering, introduce team (who the borrower will hear from and when), set expectations on document return speed
- Preapproval qualification and delivery
- HUD delivery and review
- Ask for referrals/ensure complete customer satisfaction
- POD team members report through production manager
- Approval review with MC and LC to recognize/reward for positive performance and coach to learning opportunities (emphasis on quality)
- Restructure/Investor Switch/Denials
- YBR daily scrub and proactively catch fires before they start
- Institute daily huddles to review what’s on each team member’s plate prior to day commencing. Prioritize files accordingly
- Handle delegate/audit process for VP
- Handle Escalations
- Responsible for all POD Team Member training, coaching, and development
- Review monthly charge backs for dispute and learning opportunities
- Ensure closed loan data and payout match
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.