Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 2,500 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. We also have an open floor plan! The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Sales Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Keep V.P. organized: answer phone calls, take messages, create calendar invites for meetings/closings/ etc. file and store emails
- Create preapproval letters after loan officer qualification
- Pipeline Inspection: Daily assessment of team turn times to minimize lock expirations, missed contingency and scheduled close times
- Change/extend loans and request pricing expectations as needed or requested
- Track/approve CD’s to borrowers (Review charges, verify borrower understands their funds for closing must come from approved accounts, etc)
- Send thank you notes on a monthly basis to clients we closed with that month
- Carry out Marketing objectives via events, mailings and social media.
- Manage database of realtors, attorneys and financial planners. Track results from each source
- Manage the notes for YBR calls and draft meeting minutes at the end of the call weekly
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- Inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic
- Commitment to integrity and customer service
- Exceptional communication skills with desire to help build relationships with Borrowers and Realtors
- Technology savvy- proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite. Ability to learn new systems quickly
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.