Say Yello to Yello! Yello is reinventing recruiting by replacing outdated practices with innovative solutions. Organizations from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth start-ups use our technologies to modernize talent acquisition processes. Our culture emphasizes collaboration and supports rapid professional growth. At Yello, employees have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide an immediate impact.
Yello’s talent aquisition software helps companies reinvent how they recruit, to hire the right candidates at the right time. Our client-partners include more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and dozens more high-growth organizations.
We’re proud to be a 2016 Built in Chicago Moxie Award winner for Best B2B Company and an Illinois Technology Association CityLIGHTS Award winner for Outstanding Technology Development. We continue to grow quickly, and we’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Develop outbound sales leads by prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Collaborate with senior enterprise salespeople on territory planning, account penetration strategy, and prioritization of accounts and activities
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing leadership on product marketing and messaging
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com
- Develop front-line selling skills and prepare yourself to run deals through the full sales cycle
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales, sales development or business development, and/or recruiting
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com
- Experience in HR technology and/or SaaS sales
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- Mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.