What We Do:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing the standard Uptake sales process. You will manage Uptake’s CRM (Salesforce.com), providing visibility and insight to Sales Leadership to enable data-driven decision-making. You will proactively monitor sales activities and strive to maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency. You will also facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Manage and administer Salesforce.com CRM, including data quality, reporting, dashboards, and automation of key business processes
- Manage lead allocation and assignment
- Partner with business leaders with Uptake sales organization to identify and drive strategic and operational improvements
- Assist in the development of strategic data/information quality metrics/KPIs for sales team
- Determine appropriate channels to drive pipeline visibility
- Develop and conduct training on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools
- Streamline and coordinate processes to drive efficiency in the sales process and improve productivity
- 3+ years of Sales Operations and/or Sales Management experience in technology industry, ideally focused in high-growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field from top-tier institution; MBA preferred
- Strong proficiency in SFDC is essential
- Experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Strategy Analyst, Systems Analyst or in Sales Operations.
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Experience with Data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Process driven mentality
- Cross-functional coordination and ability to gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders