Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,200 employees in 134 offices nationwide and have recently been recognized in Chicago Tribune’s Top Places to Work. Guaranteed Rate’s mission is to revolutionize life’s purchase with consumer advocacy, education and transparency through an easy-to-understand process and convenient tools to simplify the experience.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Sales Recruiter in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Source active and passive candidates from various resources, including employee referrals and internet job boards
- Assist with hiring process, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in an applicant tracking system
- Participate in job fairs, presentations and other public relation events for recruiting purposes
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with community contacts, college officials, and local professionals
- Maintain and grow relationships with sales managers in order to understand their hiring needs
- Build a network from which potential applicant leads will be generated
- Assist in developing creative ideas and strategies to promote GRI in the community and attract entry-level professionals for job opportunities
- Assist with projects on an as needed basis
- Work to refine appropriate metrics for recruiting
- Assist college recruiters with campus recruiting activities, as needed
- Follow-up with recruits during the interview process
- Contributes to the growth of the business by referring quality candidates into the hiring process
- 1-5 years of formal recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently
- Ability to independently source candidates using Boolean search logic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with professionals at all levels, internal and external
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to enthusiastically promote company to potential employees
- Solid documentation and computer skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, ATS, etc.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.