Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
WHO WE ARE
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an Scrum Master to join our product development team to deliver software platform for our products At Outcome Health, our mission is to empower people living with chronic conditions to make lifestyle and behavior changes - their experience with our smart TVs and tablets at the point-of-care plays an impactful role in achieving this ambitious goal. We're looking for an individual who can deliver the roadmap projects with engineering the team by removing impediments , facilitating discussion and decision making
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitating getting the work done
- Facilitating discussion, decision making
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Delivery of the roadmap projects and reporting to stack holders
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the Outcome Health family.