ContextMedia is a health information services company, building digital media technologies to deliver lifestyle education to patients to improve health outcomes. HQ in Chicago, we are the fastest-growing company in the industry impacting millions each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide.
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an Scrum Master to join our product development team to deliver software platform for our products At ContextMedia, our mission is to empower people living with chronic conditions to make lifestyle and behavior changes - their experience with our smart TVs and tablets at the point-of-care plays an impactful role in achieving this ambitious goal. We're looking for an individual who can deliver the roadmap projects with engineering the team by removing impediments , facilitating discussion and decision making
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitating getting the work done
- Facilitating discussion, decision making
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Delivery of the roadmap projects and reporting to stack holders
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.