Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Solstice Mobile is seeking a UX Design Intern to join our team this summer! This person should be creative and have an eye for design. If you are passionate about technology and understand the concepts of human computer interaction, and visual design – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- Pursuing or recently completed your Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Visual Communication or related field
- You’re passionate about solving difficult user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way
- You have a creative portfolio of interaction design, visual design, or other design work
- You are excited and passionate about new and well-designed digital applications, technologies and experiences
- Strong collaboration skills and highly motivated
- Comfortable providing meaningful critiques as well as the ability to receive and incorporate critique from peers or stakeholders
- Working closely with a development team is something you are interested in and excited by
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator)
What you can look forward to in the internship:
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you
- Taking a vision from conception to completion and delivery
- Producing wireframes and prototypes for mobile apps and websites
- User interface and graphic design for mobile apps and websites
- You’ll have a chance to create designs for our innovative mobile application product suite
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting full time opportunities. Come join us!